Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Long day

Today, at school, I felt that time was passing VERYYYYY slowly...
Either it was damn boring, or I was stoning. I prefer to accept the fact that it was boring =D
After school, had CCA. Today was Sebas, Hanwen, Jian Shen and all CCIs cc promo test. Everyone say very hard... cannot say any more =p
Well it lasted until 5~6 o'clock, not sure. I screwed up here and there, but everyone makes mistakes.
Good thing is that... SEC 1s GOT THEIR UNIFORM
Bad thing is that...... Sec 1s no formation sign
Mr Goh say won't be giving it out... no stock. Seems like there are lots of things that are out of stock in school... most of the UGs badges, PB badges, Formation sign, etc
Hope can get PB badge quick... got scolded cos I looked like a normal guy without prefect badge...

No comments: