Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sibei Jia Lat

Tomorrow is SC plus chemistry test... how ca it get any worser...
I'm afraid that it can... I did not take down the questions for A maths... thus never do
Somore tomorrow cannot bring any books or else bag will become heavy... regret not buying locker

Bought the log sleeve T-shirt liao, but doubt I can use it... y? Cos of the er-hem...
Not saying because people may insult me...
Tomorrow will be the first day or SC, if it is same as last year ATC, then we will have to pitch tent, then tio tekan, the ice breaker, then dinner, then night activity... then something
Doubt it will be like that... but one part I'm sure there will be, tio tekan

Tomorrow is also the PB camp, which I cannot go... sorry about that... sorry for those going.. lol
Wish me luck... that I won't die in a sea of jelly fishes... =D

No comments: