Monday, July 7, 2008

tired....

Today... I am very tired....
Lucky today is a public holiday, or I think I would not be able to survive...
Yesterday, I went to the gym and carried some weights... more then before, so my body is in pain...
After that, was tuition, just 20mins later... so ya... buzy buzy buzy...

Today, right in the morning, I have tuition... and the things taught were like...er... fatal?
Later, came home to rest for about... 10mins, then went for another tuition... at least that tuition wasn't so bad
Finished everything by 3.15... when I reached home and bathed, it was already 4++
Later... watched a bit of TV and ate dinner... then come to my computer... to.... NOT play....
Came to the computer to research on widgery... then did maths, SS and currently still chionging homework...

At least from now to thurs nothing on....

still... fri-sun is SC!!! Survival Camp... and I can't do much activities... y? cos of my INJURED back...
later still got more things... tomorrow, maybe go store try to read finish the camp proposal...

No comments: